Anyone Else unable to access IK Multimedia's website?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Re: Anyone Else unable to access IK Multimedia's website?

Postby pixel1beats » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:12 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm having the same issue with the website.
I can access from my phone, but not from my computer.
Any ideas what could be the problem?
It says:
"it couldn't connect to the server www.ikmultimedia.com"
Changing browsers doesn't help.
Thankyou!
pixel1beats

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:20 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:The site has been running fine, please use tools like https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ikmultimedia.com if you'd like to know if it is something on your side vs the site you are trying to visit.

The site is up and has been, please use tools like the above to see if there is something going on with your connection/provider/etc when the site is up. If you are able to access via a cell phone (try with cellular not wifi if you can without incurring charges) you can also open a ticket with IK Support who can try to help you too. Thank you.

Same as above. Please use tools like I mention to see if it is a problem on your side or between you and IK's site.

Since you can access with your phone, you might want to check your computer's network settings, HOSTS file, etc. The manufacturer and/or your internet provider may be able to assist to see if there's anything going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pixel1beats » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:48 pm

Hello, thanks for your answer. I rechecked and yes, I know it's me and the site is up.
I'm trying to solve the issue with my internet provider.
For now, they tried to change CGNAT (which to be honest i have no idea what is it) but still didn't work... :(
pixel1beats

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:00 pm

pixel1beats wrote:Hello, thanks for your answer. I rechecked and yes, I know it's me and the site is up.
I'm trying to solve the issue with my internet provider.
For now, they tried to change CGNAT (which to be honest i have no idea what is it) but still didn't work... :(

Interesting. Could you ask them to help you check your HOSTS file? We never change that file but other programs sometimes do.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Idgitman » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:03 pm

Update...

another thread recommended trying from my mobile phone but turning off Wi-Fi... That did work... Why would residential ISP be blocking Ik Multimedia??? Hmmm, something smells...

...Hasn't worked for months for me either...doesn't matter what device I'm on, laptop, iPad, iPod, Samsung mobile. unfortunately, I got rid of my VPN so I can't try that; maybe it's being blocked, I'm in the US...
Idgitman

Previous

Return to General Discussions