License Transfers and Sample Libraries

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

License Transfers and Sample Libraries

Postby cdemafeliz » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:50 am

Just a quick question about how license transfers work. Now that we have IK Product Manager, if I purchase a License Transfer Credit for lets say, SampleTank 4 Max, does that mean that once the license transfer is complete, the buyer can just use the IK Product Manager to start their 180 day period to download the sounds for that particular licensed product? In other words I don't have to personally send them the sound files for SampleTank 4 Max anymore, do I?
cdemafeliz

Re: License Transfers and Sample Libraries

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:21 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else who has done something similar may chip in. My guess is that, if the 180 days has expired, they may need to purchase a Downloads Reactivation Credit.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions