IK/Pro Tools/Monterey

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

IK/Pro Tools/Monterey

Postby daviskenn » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:30 pm

I realize that Monterey is brand new and not supported yet…but if you’ve bought a new M1 Mac, Monterey comes pre-installed and you can’t downgrade OS.
IK products seem to be working with Cubase, Logic and Luna…but some IK plugs won’t even validate when booting PT. Or if they do, they crash it when loading. Anyone have any thoughts?
daviskenn

Re: IK/Pro Tools/Monterey

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:39 pm

Have you reported your issue to IK Support? They have run our tools on M1 Macs running Monterey without issue and I'm sure they have tested with Pro Tools and can provide any information they have and take care of any issues you have.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby daviskenn » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 pm

Any help on the site took me to docs and FAQ’s. I did submit via contact, but that seems to be more for sales. Is there a direct link to contact support?
daviskenn

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:11 pm

daviskenn wrote:Any help on the site took me to docs and FAQ’s. I did submit via contact, but that seems to be more for sales. Is there a direct link to contact support?

For tech support you can visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and you would search the FAQ and if you don't find an answer there you are presented with a link/button to open a ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions