Can someone tell me if the free items change?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Can someone tell me if the free items change?

Postby multiplemyselfs » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:24 pm

I qualified for the group buy and earlier this week perused my available 24 options. Many of the MAX and "5" versions were available to choose, so I started making a list . I went back today to select my freebies and many of the MAX and NEWER versions are no longer available for me to choose from now, that were there before , AND the prices have changed. I should qualify for any available items under $299, but many of the items I wanted earlier in the week are not showing in the drop down...........is anyone else seeing this along with the price changes ?? Seems weird if this is true.
Last edited by multiplemyselfs on Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
multiplemyselfs

Re: Is there shady stuff happening ????

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:04 pm

MAX items were never in the group buy, not on the group buy page nor in the drop down lists as choices.

No changes in pricing would have affected your choices (some items are now on promo but at lower prices.

I'm sure IK Support can assist you, please open a ticket and they will look directly at your account and explain what is going on and guide you.

Also, please do not assume the worst and accuse IK of anything shady before you give the support team a chance to explain everything and help you out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Can someone tell me if the free items change? [mod edit:

Postby multiplemyselfs » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Thank you Peter for the prompt reply. I have edited my post to reflect more of my question than an accusation...I will send a support ticket and have them investigate. Support tickets have been taking a bit, so I will be patient with them. Thank you again
multiplemyselfs

Return to General Discussions