Does IK have any support at all?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Does IK have any support at all?

Postby billwysz » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:46 am

Macos Monterey, M1 chip, Studio One 5:
i sent in two support requests, each with more than one issue. i received one short reply addressing one issue in one of the requests, and my reply to that email was ignored, along with the other support request. What good are their products with no support? And when they do reply, they don't include what was in your support request, and there is no record of that support request. Ridiculous. These are the issues:

Sample Tank 4 (stand alone or plug in) crashes when I try to play audio loops from both LA Confidential and London Grooves. i have to close the app and restart it to get anything to work.

Also, there is a hard crash every time I try to install the sound files for Miroslav Philharmonik.

If someone from IK reads this forum, can i please get some answers? Did Monterey with the M1 chip break some of your apps?
billwysz

Re: Does IK have any support at all?

Postby obranies » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:22 pm

+1 on the issue with installing sounds for Miroslav Philharmonik.
I am also on Monterey although on Intel and not M1. Still not possible to install the sound packs.
obranies

Re: Does IK have any support at all?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:43 pm

Are you using IK Product Manager to install the sounds? They should install on any compatible system quite easily using the Product Manager.

Also, please note that this is not a tech support forum and there are guidelines on what to do if you have a support ticket that you feel is not being handled to your satisfaction at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions