Group Buy - I don't see my promotion items

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Group Buy - I don't see my promotion items

Postby briancurtinmusic » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:11 pm

Hello,

I bought Mondo Bass as part of the 25th Anniversary Promotion, (11/07/21 Before Midnight ET), but I don't see my promotion items.

When I click on my promotions, it says: "None of your current product registrations trigger any current running promotions. If you feel this is an error with your account, please contact our Support team"
briancurtinmusic

Re: Group Buy - I don't see my promotion items

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:44 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby briancurtinmusic » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:37 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. The support team responded and fixed the issue.
briancurtinmusic

Postby MCTaylor7067 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:02 pm

I'm having exactly the same problem. I think the reason is that IK is processing the last hours of the Group Buy as a transaction on 11-8-2021 after the GB has ended. So it looks like ALL the orders after a certain point put in on Sunday 11-7-2021 will have to be manually fixed so that the GB promotions are available to us. I need the same help!!! Please get in touch with me.
MCTaylor7067

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:19 pm

^^^^
Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions