Shipping question. Thank you.

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Shipping question. Thank you.

Postby kmjk68 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:43 am

Hi,

I am about to make a second purchase in the 25x1 group buy promotion and I have a question about shipping. I live in the USA(East Coast) and I am assuming that any hardware products will ship from the USA and not Italy. Please correct me if I am wrong on this assumption.
The main question I have is about shipping time. If I order a hardware product today(10-8-21) will I receive it in time to register it by 10-31-21? The item that I would be buying would be the Irig HD 2.

Thanks,
Kevin
kmjk68

Re: Shipping question. Thank you.

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:30 am

Your item would ship from our Florida location. There should be plenty of iRig HD 2 in stock from what I can see (but I'm not in the office and it is closed for the weekend) you would be fine. Even if you weren't going to receive it in time, the support team would take care of you if you ordered during the promotion.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Shipping question. Thank you.

Postby kmjk68 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:56 pm

Thank you for your help.
kmjk68

Return to General Discussions