Second order for GB and missing bonuses...

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Second order for GB and missing bonuses...

Postby zedd » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:22 pm

Hey folks,

I just ordered a second time to help the momentum towards 20,000 in the Group Buy.

However, the Promotions for my new order knocked out my Promotions from my original order where I had not yet selected all my bonuses, and where more bonuses should still be showing up with each tier. I was expecting all the bonuses to show up in the Promotions area.

Is this just something that is going to sort itself out, or is this an issues I should inform support about?

Are the bonuses for 2 orders supposed to be stacked in a long list, or is there supposed to be a tab or a link for the promotions of each order?

Thanks in advance,

zedd
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Re: Second order for GB and missing bonuses...

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:01 pm

There should be multiple buttons in your Promotions area and only the latest/later will show two dropdowns typically. If you don't see two dropdowns like this please let the support team know and they will be able to look directly at your account. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions