I can't access my product in IK Product Manager

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

I can't access my product in IK Product Manager

Postby JohnFrankson » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:11 am

Hi

I have met a serious problem about IK Product Manager. Here's my situation.

Recently, I purchased IK products on cn.ikmultimedia.com and registered successfully, but I didn't see my purchased products on IK Product Manager, due to the various servers between Chinese server and the main IK's server (I considered).

I sometimes use IK products both at home and my office. IK Product Manager can access to main IK server via office network (it was not in government's control and not blocked), but it can't access both main IK server and Chinese IK server at home due to the difference between Chinese network vendors. I have to use my private VPN service to activate and download IK products, but all of my products are in Chinese IK server, not on main IK server. IK product manager always connects to main IK server, not Chinese IK server via my private VPN or office network.

Is there any solution to solve this problem, such as giving a choice to determine which IK server user can connect to? Maybe it can solve most of Chinese user's activation and download problems flexibly.

Wish for reply.

John
JohnFrankson

Re: I can't access my product in IK Product Manager

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:48 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Please contact Rechnical Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions