Great support experience

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Great support experience

Postby Intender13 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:45 pm

I just wanted to say that I had one of the best experiences with support yesterday that I have had.

I purchased a used UNO synth from guitar center. Got home and downloaded the product manager but could not register the synth even though I had the card with the serial number. I started looking online and saw that people were saying the only way to get access to the software was to get a transfer credit from the previous owner which clearly I was not going to find since I bought it from guitar center, and not directly from a person. I wasn't concerned with the bonus or promotional software but the fact that I could not find the manual or editor anywhere on the website and they were not showing up in the product manager had me concerned.

I sent a message to support and within minutes had a response from an actual person asking for my info. Had a few back and forth emails with almost immediate responses and had the editor, the manual and the firmware updater and was up and running. Apparently I am just blind and missed the manual link on the website, but the editor has no public facing link that I could find and will not show up without registration in the product manager.
Intender13

Return to General Discussions