Appreciation of Help from Support

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Appreciation of Help from Support

Postby peter.jefferies1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:33 pm

Hi All,
Recently, I purchased Sounds Download Reactivation Credit from IK but, when I tried to install the app. I was unable to access the Reactivate Button which did not appear. I therefore contacted Support for help on Sun 29 Aug at 5.26 pm and received a reply on Mon 31 Aug at 4.10 pm whereby Support had reactivated all the affected sounds themselves with no further action required by me. I believe that Support’s resolution of the problem within 2 days and over a weekend was remarkably good customer service. Well done Sebastian C your actions in resolving this problem is greatly appreciated.

I also needed to contact Support in February as I was unable to install several Syntronik synths on my PC . Accordingly, Chris R of Support arranged for a Team Viewer session to gain remote access to my PC . Necessary arrangements /installation of software etc. were expertly made by Chris and the software was successfully installed. The remote access software installation is an interesting procedure to view. Well done, Chris, your efforts were greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Peter J
peter.jefferies1

Return to General Discussions