Total Studio 2 MAX

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Total Studio 2 MAX

Postby Smurf43 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:06 pm

First post, be gentle please.....

I bought the MAX collection a little over 3 months ago (right before the NEW Max collection....my luck!) and I have to say I am impressed. Tho I have not gone thru everything in the set thoroughly what I have fully explored has been very satisfying to go thru.

Around the same time I bought a used set of iLoud Micro Monitors that have been just outstanding IMHO. I don't have an ARC mic yet, but even without a setup the mixes have been sounding & transferring well. I do mostly Hard Rock / Blues Rock / Smooth Jazz .

I just wanted to post a "Great Job" type of post because, well, I am impressed! Thanks IK! 8-)
Smurf43

Re: Total Studio 2 MAX

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:28 pm

Thank you for the kind words! Your timing might not have been bad as you could consider our 25th Anniversary Group Buy which is currently at 3 for the price of 1 and will go further as more people participate so you might even be able to pick up what you don't have for a steal!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions