25th anniversary group by event - question?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

25th anniversary group by event - question?

Postby HristoStoyanov71 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am

I read the FAQ for "25th anniversary group by" event and did not find answer for this question:
If I buy the AXE IO + AmpliTube 5MAX bundle (e.g hardware+software), will my purchase qualify me for getting free products through the promotional event? I see "AmpliTube 5MAX" is a qualifying software product, but how about the above bundle???
HristoStoyanov71

Re: 25th anniversary group by event - question?

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Peter or Ryan may post here with a reply, but the best thing to do is contact Sales / Order Support for a definitive answer. I see on the 25th Anniversary thread that Peter is checking up on this.

You should also do that as, as I understand it, the AXE I/O is not in stock at the moment (component shortages) , so shipping could take some time. You would only be able to get AT5 allocated to your Account after you Register the hardware. And that may miss the Group Buy close date.

So, two questions for Sales Support:
1 Does that bundle qualify?
2 Given the delay in manufacturing the AXE i/O and its shipping, how can you get AT5 Registered to your Account in time for the Group Buy?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:38 pm

I answered in the other thread (no the bundle does not, which makes sense as it is not on the list of qualifying products). The group buy is valid through the end of the month and your question was answered long before it would be an issue.

Also - OP your post was removed for violating the forum rules. Please review the forum rules before posting again. Further violations may result in either temporary or permanent ban, as stated in the rules. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby HristoStoyanov71 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:28 pm

You still did not answer the follow-up question - are there really delays in shipping of AXE IO hardware, and if so how long a customer should wait for delivery.
HristoStoyanov71

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:15 am

There are delays with AXE I/O, it looks like AXE I/O SOLO might be in stock but best to check with Sales/Support via the site to be sure (you can also make sure to tell them your region/country so they can check).
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anilnc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:25 am

Hi.

Sorry for asking another question here, thought of keeping this thread for all questions.

I would like to know what are the 24 free products that can be chosen from? The FAQ says choose from qualifying products. There are no 24 products there in the qualifying products list. Either the FAQ is wrong or I misunderstood?

My second question is, I've everything except few in T-Racks 5 and Amplitube and Sampletron 2. I cannot afford 149€ or above and even then, are there 24 products that can be chosen for free in 149€ range? Considering I've everything else... or you suggest I can buy 79€ product and choose free product from this range?

Guess if I know the qualifying products for free products then can check and decide. If all ST4 individual instruments as T-Racks individual plugins can be chosen?

Thanks
ST4, Syn2, Syn1, iLoud Micro
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
Cubase 12, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:09 pm

It would be cleaner to ask them in the main thread, honestly. Managing two group buy threads is not efficient.

1. The list has far more than 24 products. Please note that you can see categories there like SampleTank Instruments that have a ton of products and not every T-RackS processor or AmpliTube Collection is listed separately - click the buttons there to see them all. Having all 75+ products there would make the group buy page a nightmare, unreadable.

2. See #1, you can find all the products from that page by clicking the button below the proper category.

3. SampleTank instruments can be chosen as can T-RackS processors but please click the buttons to show the choices so you know exactly what you have to choose from before making your decision as to what to buy into the group guy with.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anilnc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Hi Peter,

I didn't create new thread, didn't understand what you meant, but it's ok I got your answer.

I hope even new instruments like The Resonator and similar new releases.

That'd be an insane deal. Thanks a lot for this offer.

Regards
Anil
ST4, Syn2, Syn1, iLoud Micro
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
Cubase 12, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:18 pm

We do not include new products like Resonator so I wouldn't hope for additions like that, and also because it is a completely third party library.

I know you didn't create this thread, but I'd like to keep questions about the group buy in the main thread so I will close this one.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions