MIDI controllers with 2 line inputs.. cause why not?!

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

MIDI controllers with 2 line inputs.. cause why not?!

Postby deenigeechte » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:12 am

Hi everyone,

I have this frustration where somehow not a single company finds it necessary to produce midi controllers with 2 inputs. The market offers enough controllers with 1 input but 2 inputs seems like a bridge to far.

My theory is that companies that do sell keyboard controllers with interfaces built in usually also sell audio interfaces separately and therefor not willing to built controllers with 2 inputs.

Maybe I got it all wrong? Maybe there's simply no market for this? (can't think of any clear reasons why it wouldn't). Maybe IK Multimedia is willing to explain a bit behind their reasons?

As of now (and since forever) there's this huge hole in the market so why is no company seeing this and taking the change?
deenigeechte

Re: MIDI controllers with 2 line inputs.. cause why not?!

Postby deenigeechte » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:52 am

I got it wrong. [mod redacted please review the rules]

My question to IK Multimedia still remains though. Would love to buy a controller from you guys with 2 inputs. 8-)
deenigeechte

Re: MIDI controllers with 2 line inputs.. cause why not?!

Postby deenigeechte » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:03 pm

[mod redacted - please review the rules, specifically about moderation but also others that apply]
deenigeechte

Return to General Discussions