One month and still haven’t received serial via email

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

One month and still haven’t received serial via email

Postby jmeyer0101 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:37 pm

After I purchased an axe io device that came with amplitube 4 I reached out to support to see if I could pay the 50$ difference to get the amplitube 5 max bundle that was offered on the site. They generously said yes and after two weeks, sent me a PayPal invoice.

It’s been over a month and I still haven’t received any download code or serial for what I paid for. I’m at my wits end as I am no longer receiving responses from my support ticket. Ticket numbers for reference:
Account Issues [#4318235] [#9825724] [#7172556] [#7340674]

My order num from the email I got after payment is Order n.[Mod redacted for security, but has been noted away from forum]

It seems absurd that it would legitimately take this long to get a serial sent to me. I have been as courteous as possible, not trying to flame anyone just want my product. Do I have any options other than waiting even longer?
jmeyer0101

Re: One month and still haven’t received serial via email

Postby garfy » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello jmeyer0101 and welcome to the forum.

Sorry you're having these issues.

As it is a bit of a curveball issue, I have no experience to base advice on, or access to your account to see what's going on.

There are 2 courses of action you can take, noted in this forum guidelines thread

You can either reply to your tickets (have you opened 4 different tickets for the same issue?), saying that the issue is not resolved and IK Support will continue to work with you. Please be advised that they do not generally work weekends.

Alternatively, you can send a PM to either Peter_IK or Ryan_IK explaining the situation along with the ticket numbers and they will look into the matter with Support for you.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby jmeyer0101 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:39 pm

Thanks for the info, I believe the tickets were created internally as I am just referencing the numbers from the email I have been responding to for the past month plus. I only created one as far as I know? I will try and send a pm and see where that gets me.
jmeyer0101

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Received PM, advised the team may have added directly to account and to check IK Product Manager / User Area for it and relayed the information to IK's Support Manager for review.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions