Unshipped order, no customer service

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Unshipped order, no customer service

Postby sbaker8688 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:27 pm

I ordered an Axe I/O over a week ago and it hasn't even shipped, the order still says "in progress." I tried to call them on several numbers, they won't pick up the phone. I sent two emails to two different addresses, no response.

[mod redacted, unnecessary regardless of level of frustration]
sbaker8688

Re: Unshipped order, no customer service

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 27, 2021 9:54 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I am told they are sending out as many AXE I/O as possible when new units come in as they are in high demand. I know you said you emailed two addresses, but have you opened a ticket via the IK Support pages on the site? If so please let me know your ticket number (or the email you used for the team to contact you if you used the Sales Support form).

If you haven't opened a ticket/filled out the contact form, you can either do so or send me your order number and I can see if there is any information.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sbaker8688 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:26 am

I opened a ticket. I still have heard nothing.

There is no excuse for just taking an order and sitting on it and having no contact with the customer. If you have supply issues, warehouse issues, or other issues as a business, you should state this on your website so customers can factor that into their decision on whether to buy or not.
sbaker8688

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 28, 2021 3:37 pm

sbaker8688 wrote:I opened a ticket. I still have heard nothing.

There is no excuse for just taking an order and sitting on it and having no contact with the customer. If you have supply issues, warehouse issues, or other issues as a business, you should state this on your website so customers can factor that into their decision on whether to buy or not.

The shopping cart should have stated whether the units were in-stock, backordered, or the current relevant status. I'm sure IK Support will be able to give you more information and let the web team know if that information wasn't presented to you (or was not clearly presented, etc).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sbaker8688 » Fri May 28, 2021 3:49 pm

I didn't see anything in the shopping cart. What I did see was some instruction to go to the product in the online store and click on 'buy' to see whether the thing was in stock or whatever. When I did that I saw "coming in May" (I'd paste a screenshot, but apparently this isn't possible). Well it's the end of May now, soon to be June. What are the odds it ships before June? Anyone care to lay bets?

At any rate, I want to thank you for looking into this. I don't consider any of this to be your fault, rather it's on others at your company. At any rate I will have to cancel this purchase and look elsewhere.
sbaker8688

Return to General Discussions