Unable to spend money with IK - Bad Gateway error

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Unable to spend money with IK - Bad Gateway error

Postby sparkster2301 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Hi All,

Been trying to buy online today through IK, however no matter what I do I keep getting a bad gateway 502 error. I have tried ordering through multiple browsers on multiple PC's and mobile phones and using different bank card, all with the same result. Never really had any issues in the past. How do I spend my money with IK?
sparkster2301

Re: Unable to spend money with IK - Bad Gateway error

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm

That's almost always a mismatch in information (and usually country) between your IK account settings and your billing information associated with your bank/card.

If that doesn't help, IK Support can assist you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as neither the mods/admins (nor users) of this forum would have access to the system to diagnose your issue further.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zouberman3 » Mon May 03, 2021 4:02 pm

I have the same issue. I checked my account settings and nothing seems to be wrong.
These last days, I am trying to contact the support but - apart from an obviously automated
message - I have no feedback.
zouberman3

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. In the mean time, please check out the FAQ that the IK Support team has up for this issue, if that doesn't work they will surely be able to assist you directly in your ticket: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1355
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zouberman3 » Mon May 03, 2021 4:38 pm

I have tried all alternatives described in FAQ before contacting the support (twice).
I have not been offered help directly on my order so far, just the automated messages.
zouberman3

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 03, 2021 5:03 pm

IK Support strives to answer within a couple of business days (M-F 10AM-7PM EST) unless there is higher than average ticket volume. They will be able to assist you as soon as possible.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zouberman3 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:09 pm

I just realized I lost the offer on Miroslav. I pointed out from my early emails that this was going
to happen and all I saw these last days from the Support, was messages describing steps from the FAQ, although it was clear in the first place that I had tried out everything...

Congrats!
zouberman3

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 pm

zouberman3 wrote:I just realized I lost the offer on Miroslav. I pointed out from my early emails that this was going
to happen and all I saw these last days from the Support, was messages describing steps from the FAQ, although it was clear in the first place that I had tried out everything...

Congrats!

I'm sure they will be able to take care of you in light of your situation.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zouberman3 » Fri May 07, 2021 1:55 pm

2 days later, nothing yet...
Meanwhile, the other offer I was going to purchase (TRack) is also about to end.
zouberman3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 07, 2021 3:40 pm

zouberman3 wrote:2 days later, nothing yet...
Meanwhile, the other offer I was going to purchase (TRack) is also about to end.

The T-RackS processors deal runs through the 11th.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JesusThe2nd » Thu May 20, 2021 1:24 pm

I have the same issue, trying really hard to spend my monies to no avail.
JesusThe2nd

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 20, 2021 3:27 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having trouble. In the mean time, please check out the FAQ that the IK Support team has up for this issue, if that doesn't work they will surely be able to assist you directly in your ticket: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1355
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions