Using Product Manager

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Using Product Manager

Postby Sylvie369 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:49 pm

I just created an account, and I'm logged into it on the website right now. I downloaded the Product Manager, and tried to log onto that to access my products. But it says "invalid username or password". I'm typing the same username as shows on my account. I'm confident that I have the password correct as well.

But even if I don't, the "forgot username or password" link should bail me out. But it does nothing. I give it my email to send a reset password link, it says it sent...but it didn't. It never sends (and yes, I checked my spam folder). I've also verified that my account (on the website) has my correct email address. It does. I've also verified that I can still send and receive emails with that address. I can.

In short, the Product Manager just doesn't seem to work at all. Any ideas?

Paul
Sylvie369

Re: Using Product Manager

Postby Sylvie369 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Oh, and a reinstall of the Product Manager didn't help. Nor did rebooting.
Sylvie369

Re: Using Product Manager

Postby Sylvie369 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Aha. Just tried logging into the website on another browser and it doesn't like my username/password even on the website. Somehow my account isn't right.

...and got it working. I logged out on the first browser, asked for a password reset on the second browser, and it DID send me the email. Logged in with the temp password, went back and reset the account password, and it's all working now.

There must have been something weird with Chrome.
Sylvie369

Return to General Discussions