try to match my Guitar with AmpliTube 5 Demo

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

try to match my Guitar with AmpliTube 5 Demo

Postby Doreen194921 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:35 am

Hi, could some one help me out please. .looked every were to find help on matching/ Synchronizing my guitar with AmpliTube 5 Demo, so i can try before i buy. I have a Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 Interface connected to my Laptop/Guitar, and 2 external speakers connected to my interface. and the AS104ALLv2 software loaded. The sound is coming from both external speakers, as it should. I watched one of your Videos on how to set up AmpliTube with all the different affects etc and how to setup the AS104v2 software, hope i did it correctly. Watched the presenter set it all up and give it a few tweaks, then he began to play "what a sound what a difference to just playing through an Amplifier without all the effects. "i said to myself well i have followed your instructions to the letter hope mine sounds as good" Well guess what, no it did not" Sound was coming through the speakers but it was only the plain Guitar sound no affects what so ever, what a big disappointment. Tried every thing no joy hope you can assist me please. Yours John Ruddock
Doreen194921

Re: try to match my Guitar with AmpliTube 5 Demo

Postby garfy » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Hi John and welcome to the forum.

Well, the most obvious thing from that description is you should check that the Direct Monitor button on the front of the UM-2 is not pressed in. That should then let you hear audio from your PC.

If that is already correct, are you seeing the input and output meters moving on the AT5 interface when you play your guitar?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to General Discussions