IRig Stream is NOT working.

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

IRig Stream is NOT working.

Postby MissMelody82 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:47 pm

First of all, I have an Android phone and an analog DJ mixer. Maybe that's the problem? I hooked up the IRig Stream in the same place on the back of my mixer that I had previously put the IRig2. I registered the IRig Stream, downloaded the app. I open the app, but, then I, obviously have to leave that screen to open the Twitch app, where I do my live DJ stream.So, I just minimized the app and opened the Twitch app. At first, no lights would come on the IRig Stream. I tried it again, the lights came on! I made a private test video. Playback was extremely loud feedback type noise. Next try was no sound at all. Played with some settings, then it was picking up the sound in the room. I tried to make a recording with the app that you supposedly need and had the exact same issue. Sweetwater music says on their website that the RCA input signal must be at line level. I don't know what that means. Is this something that wouldn't be on an analog mixer? Me and another person have spent hours trying to get this to work. I am about ready to return it. Also, i bought an adapter to charge my phone while using the IRig Stream and that definitely does NOT charge an android phone while the IRig stream is in use. Please help!!!
MissMelody82

Re: IRig Stream is NOT working.

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

I'm sure they can sort out what's going on with you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mbogdonoff1684 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:26 pm

I am having an issue when I live stream through IG. No music is playing but when I use my camera on my iphone to record video the music is playing fine. I've been screen recording my IG Live for testing but no sound. Can anyone assist.

Thanks
mbogdonoff1684

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:31 am

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

I'm sure they can sort out what's going on with you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MarcusB65 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:24 pm

I have an iRig Stream that does not work.
I tried it with a stompbox and an Android phone USB_c.
No leds show level. And recording with iRig app is not functioning.
The power maybe.?
Nowwhere are the specs of the power to be found. Voltage level, pin negative or positive?
MarcusB65

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:22 am

As suggested above, please contact Technical Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions