Poor sound from amplitube 5SE ON windows 10

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Poor sound from amplitube 5SE ON windows 10

Postby lkalafut » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:48 pm

I just bought a new lap top gaming computer. ASUS VIVOBOOK. I loaded amplitube 5 SE on it. It has windows 10. The sound coming out of it is very poor and broken up. I can't figure out what's wrong. I opened a tech ticket with support but have not heard anything back from them. I have amplitube 3 on my mac book pro . It works great. The reason I switched was the mac is really old and super slow. Now I am wondering if I should have spent the extra 50.00 to get the Amplitube 5 and put it on the Asus instead of the 5SE. Am I missing something here. Been a long time user of the product since 2012.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
lkalafut

Re: Poor sound from amplitube 5SE ON windows 10

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:19 pm

The extra 50 would not change the functionality - AT5SE is the same as AT5; the difference is the gear included.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

------------------------------
Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Poor sound from amplitube 5SE ON windows 10

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:00 pm

I see the ticket was being handled by an IK Support rep. OP - please answer the questions / perform any suggestions from the tech in their March 8 response and continue to work with them in order to resolve your issue.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions