SOLVED: Haven't received purchased product - No help from IK

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

SOLVED: Haven't received purchased product - No help from IK

Postby Ellsworth1970 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:58 pm

I normally wouldn’t take my complaint to a company’s forums, but it's been three days since I purchased a product from IK that I am still unable to access and have yet to be contacted by anyone to help resolve this matter.

I purchased Amplitube 4 and it shows up on the “My Products” page of my account on the IK website, but it is not listed in the Product Manager. Instead, Amplitube 5 SE shows up in the Product Manager as purchased on the same day that I purchased Amplitube 4. Consequently, I am unable to download/install Amplitube 4.

I filled out the contact form on IK’s website for tech support 3 days ago (still no reply), and talked with someone at IK (after calling the office phone and pressing random extension numbers until someone answered my call) who put me on hold to contact someone at tech support. I was told the tech person was on a call and they would call me when they finished. That didn’t happen, and I have yet to receive a call.

It’s been three days since I made my purchase, and not only am I still unable to download/install the software I purchased, but no one has reached out to me to help resolve this issue.

I would really appreciate it if someone from IK could help me.
Ellsworth1970

Re: Haven't received purchased product - No help from IK

Postby Ellsworth1970 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:51 am

Problem resolved. Thank you, IK.
Ellsworth1970

Return to General Discussions