502 error @ checkout; confirmed billing addresses

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

502 error @ checkout; confirmed billing addresses

Postby mschartier » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:56 pm

I am unable to buy from the store. I am getting the 502 error that others have seen as well. I have already submitted a support request, but have not heard anything.

I have read the FAQ and have tried all of the suggestions as well as similar posts by others with the same issue. In my case, I can confirm that my billing information stored in my IK account is in fact identical to the billing info I am entering for my billing credit card, but still a no go. And the only item in my cart is the Amplitube 5 MAX upgrade. As a side note, I am redeeming some jam points for the purchase, but they are way below the 30% maximum that IK allows.

Ironically, I was able to buy software from the store as recently as November without issue, using the same credit card and billing address. So, it doesn't seem related to that.

It's hard to believe this would be a widespread issue, as I would think IK would be anxious to resolve it quickly if it were preventing sales. But, it's also hard to believe it's affecting only me right now.

Is anyone else seeing this issue or have suggestions?
mschartier

Re: 502 error @ checkout; confirmed billing addresses

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 pm

The only way to resolve th is for you is to work with Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.

Make sure that you fill in the Support form, not the general "Contact Us" form; that way you will get an automatic acknowledgement and a ticket number.

If you need to escalate the Support ticket, please read the forum Guidelines.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions