Unable to purchase anything from the store?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Unable to purchase anything from the store?

Postby sparkster2301 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:40 am

Hi

I logged on yesterday to try and purchase 1. Syntronik Deluxe and 2. An Irig Key 2 Mini and am unable to buy either. All of the hardware products show in stock but the ADD TO CART button is missing, not allowing me to proceed. I can add software like Syntronik to my cart however when I try and process payment I am met with a 'SERVER ERROR -502' message. I have tried different web browsers on my Windows 10 and also tried to purchase on my Android phone with the same results. I was able to purchase an AXE I/O and Amplitube 5 MAX package before the Christmas break just fine. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
sparkster2301

Re: Unable to purchase anything from the store?

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello sparkster2301 and welcome to the ofrum.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in [#].

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:45 pm

Many times errors on the web store are due to a mismatch between your address (specifically country in many cases) and the related information for your billing method.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sparkster2301 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:02 pm

Unfortunately not in this case, for any hardware products I can't even get to the billing stage, all hardware items is missing the add to cart button. Besides I used the same billing details before Christmas to place an order perfectly fine. I think there must be an issue with the site itself?
sparkster2301

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:21 pm

sparkster2301 wrote:Unfortunately not in this case, for any hardware products I can't even get to the billing stage, all hardware items is missing the add to cart button. Besides I used the same billing details before Christmas to place an order perfectly fine. I think there must be an issue with the site itself?

I am able to put hardware in my cart right now and run a transaction so it doesn't appear to be the site.

Do you already have a software item in your cart? If you have a digital delivery item in your cart you cannot add a hardware item. That is why that particular issue is happening. The 502 is still likely a billing mismatch.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mrmattmattmatt888 » Mon May 31, 2021 9:34 am

I too am having this issue, for some reason when I go to select "country/region" I am unable to do so. Leaving me unable to actually make a purchase.... Any thoughts?
mrmattmattmatt888

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 31, 2021 4:27 pm

mrmattmattmatt888 wrote:I too am having this issue, for some reason when I go to select "country/region" I am unable to do so. Leaving me unable to actually make a purchase.... Any thoughts?

If you need to change your country/region IK Support will have to do that. It is not user-changeable.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mark500 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:50 am

whats up with the custom shop? I should not have to update my Mac computer to buy the software on the list that I brought from in May unless its newer than sunset reverb. which it is not.
so how do I buy the vintage tube 670 ? or is this the last thing I am buying?
Mark500

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:12 am

Custom Shop seems to be working here (on Big Sur, M1 MacBook Pro). Make sure you are running the latest version of all of your IK software via the IK Program Manager and try again. If you are running the latest version, our support team can assist you directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they'll be able to figure out your issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby twilson74 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:01 am

I had a very similar issue a few months ago when I bought an upgrade for TSM3. It wasn't anything related to billing or address-- there was simply a glitch that would not allow me to activate the red "order" button (or whichever button it was) and proceed. It was like no matter how I clicked on the button, it would not respond. I tried different browsers, I tried using mobile devices and I even tried ordering from a computer in a different town.

I emailed IK and they were able to resolve the issue for me-- I don't know what they did but they fixed it and afterwards I was able to make my purchase and have not had the problem appear again since.
twilson74

Postby david77784@gmail.com » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:41 am

I am not being able to buy anything from IK, I am getting the message ¨The system was unable to process your payment¨ I tried many times, in different PCs and Browser, and after all it seems I lost my opportunity to buy the promo ¨total studio max¨
david77784@gmail.com

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:54 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Sales/OrderSupport via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby david77784@gmail.com » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:59 am

Thank you, I Did it, just waiting the support helps me with the issue.
david77784@gmail.com

Return to General Discussions