Literally impossible to buy anything in the store (502 error

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Literally impossible to buy anything in the store (502 error

Postby michelmilo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:43 am

I'm trying VERY hard to purchase T-racks 5 in the store. Regardless of whether I buy via wifi or cellular, and regardless of whether I use MasterCard or Amex, nothing works. I get a 502 error every single time. This is incredibly frustrating. Can anybody help?
michelmilo

Re: Literally impossible to buy anything in the store (502 e

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am

Hello michelmilo and welcome to the forum.

As this is a user to user forum and not direct to official IK support we wouldn't really know where to start I'm afraid.

Here's a page from the FAQs about 502 errors https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... NLU0FMRVM=

If that doesn't help fix the issue, then the best thing to do would be to contact Sales direct using this form https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sales/

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Literally impossible to buy anything in the store (502 e

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:37 pm

Note that this may be an issue with your location/address/country in your IK account not matching that which is on record with your payment provider/credit card.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions