I need help this is a mess (MP2) [Resolved]

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

I need help this is a mess (MP2) [Resolved]

Postby Mark Padilla » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:58 pm

I Just reinstalled my whole computer I did a factory reset all because I keep getting this pop up ! I thought It would fix it I took along time to reinstall all of my audio studio VST on my Computer Daw
I have all the sound library's Part 12345 for Miroslav Philharmonik 2 I did Install everything and I keep getting this pop up what a waste of time just to try and fix this like I said I reinstalled everything on my Windows 10 Computer I get this Pop up can't load C:\Program Files\IK Multimidia\Miroslav Philharmonik 2\Philharmonik 2.vpa
Can you help me fix this please. This was a major pain In my ass I have been with you guys for years Help and Thank you. Mark Padilla. Philharmonik 2
I tried to contact support
Mark Padilla

Re: I need help this is a mess

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Others have run into a similar problem and have posted here (you can Search the forum).

From : https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23982&p=102487

Peter_IK wrote:A support rep had verified to me that in almost every case of this they will recommend installing 2.0.5 then reinstalling 2.0.6 as it works for nearly every instance of this issue as a workaround until there is an update.

Thank you.

DarkStar wrote:For other users, you will find the previous versions by clicking [Past Releases] in the Philharmonik entry in your User Area / My Products.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Mark Padilla » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:59 am

Thank you this did the job and It Is working again life saver Sir. :D
Mark Padilla

Postby garfy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:52 am

Great stuff, glad that's fixed it Mark.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to General Discussions