Unable to download Future Synths etc

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Unable to download Future Synths etc

Postby GlynShut » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the community/forum and feeling way out of my depth. I've logged a ticket about this, but hoping someone can explain this to me.

I've downloaded SampleTank 4se & 4cs & Philharmonik 2 onto an external hard drive on my computer. As part of the bundle I bought one of the add-ons is Future Synths. In the library list of downloads Future Synths is showing, when I click on it it redirects me to the webpage showing me to download the IK Product Manager, which I already have. Future Synths isn't showing as a downloadable option in my sounds page. I don't know how to download it?

Also I'm not sure everything is showing in Sample Tank 4. I watched this guy on Youtube using it with just Sample Tank downloaded in his library and his selections were huge. His Arpeggio list alone was massive, but mine has about 25 options. I'm not a tech guy, just bought an expensive present for myself to have fun with and because I'm not a tech guy I'm not having much fun at all.

Thanks.
GlynShut

Re: Unable to download Future Synths etc

Postby GlynShut » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:12 pm

I found how to download Future Synths. It was more complicated than it needed to be, something to do with it being a legacy sound I guess?

I have done a rescan of all my folders so I should have the full library downloaded now. I wish there was a master list of instruments etc to look at to confirm that everything has downloaded properly.
GlynShut

Re: Unable to download Future Synths etc

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:21 pm

The full sounds lists is on this page:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st3futuresynths/. Scroll down and click the big red button.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions