irig stream loud static noise.

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

irig stream loud static noise.

Postby dj ism » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:55 am

Does anybody know how to hook up the irig stream to your android phone samsung s8. I purchased the irig stream 2 and a half weeks ago... The problem i have is i hookup to a pioneer sm9 dj mixer through outputs to input in the irig stream to broadcast on instagram i get this loud static noise. I use rca cables output to input. Any suggestions? or pointers?

HELP!
THANKS
dj ism

Re: irig stream loud static noise.

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Try using iRig Recorder 3 or the Android video/camera app. This will let you know if your device is compatible and Facebook is having trouble setting up the device. If iRig Recorder 3 works, check with the Facebook support team for help.

In the meantime, you can post your videos after recording in iRig Recorder 3 or the main Android video/camera app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... 3&hl=en_US
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dj ism » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:27 pm

its not for facebook, its for instagram.
dj ism

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:29 pm

My apologies, the same statement would ring true. It's best to check if it is a hardware or software issue to see where the resolution would lie.

Support can be contacted here if you need extra help.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dj ism » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:37 pm

I wanna do ia live stream on instagram not record it, when, i start dj streaming live on instagram, my ig friends hear a loud static annoying sound instead of music, and when i tested out, i recorded one song live and posted on my feed and hear, the loud static sound.
dj ism

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Yes, that's understood. Please open a ticket with IK Support as Ryan suggested if you have not done so already and they'll assist you and get your issue taken care of.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mani1010 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:21 am

I have the sane problem when i want to take video with s8+ and getting sound from my korg pa600 keyboard . In video mode it , i have the outside sounds except my keyboard sound with a bad noise !
And when i recording sound i have a little noise !
Mani1010

Return to General Discussions