Shipping Problems

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Shipping Problems

Postby Direwolf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Anybody else having problems with shipping? I ordered Total Studio Max on May 9 and it still hasn't shipped. I understand the problems with the virus but this is over three weeks. I emailed support and they said it should be shipped the following week but that was two weeks ago.
Direwolf

Re: Shipping Problems

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:50 pm

In that case, the best thing to do is reply to that support email saying that was due to arrive on dd/mm but has not yet.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Direwolf » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:42 pm

It hasn't even been shipped. There is no due date.
Direwolf

Postby Camelia Lutac » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:02 pm

I ordered and pay an axe i/o by 31 may and they didn't do any movement. I ask them about a possible date of delivery (couple of days, weeks, months, years...). They thanks for my pattience and hope that is pretty enough this answer for me! The pandemic period is not a good reason, there are so many deliveries made in this period. Very dissapointed and also frightned after I read this post. Promise to tell you if something changes. Is the first time I pay first and don't have a posibble period of delivery. A "maybe date"...
Camelia Lutac

Postby Direwolf » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:25 pm

I wouldn't be worried about not getting what you bought. IK has a great reputation for customer service. I understand that shipping will have delays but 3 weeks? I'm thinking they might have lost my order or missed it.
Direwolf

Postby Direwolf » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 pm

Just got a notification from FedEx that it's been picked up and it's on the way. I hope you don't have to wait this long but I wouldn't worry. By the way, you're going to LOVE the Axe I/O. I bought one a couple of weeks ago and it's great!
Direwolf

Postby jerry.cullingford » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 pm

For what it's worth, I ordered the same thing (Total studio 2 max) on May 27th, shipped on May 28th and arrived in the UK today(2nd Jun) - so things are moving. Where in the world are you? I think there aren't any flights out of Italy at the moment, so that might be part of the reason if you can't be reached overland...
jerry.cullingford

Postby Direwolf » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:49 pm

I'm in Louisiana, USA. It just shipped today. I don't know what the issue was but it's on the way now.
Direwolf

Postby roberto0s » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:26 pm

Those delivery problems are the problem, especially during this period and especially when you need your order to be shipped on a certain time.
roberto0s

Postby Mischief1nc » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Hey there, I came across these post and wanted to see if anyone is having the same issues with their delivery? I ordered the AXE I/O Bundle Aug 19th and it's been almost a month for me and I have desperately been trying to contact them for any information about my order and all I've been getting is a copy and paste type of response via email. I paid for it was charged immediately and I also paid for 2-3 day shipping. That's a lot of money to just hand over and hope you receive what you paid for without any updates or information after a very long period. Anyway, any info that you can share would be greatly appreciated! It's hard to be patient when I've paid the shipping to get it faster only to find out that I have to wait for my purchase to arrive when there is no ETA.

I've tried calling and emailing numerous times. it seems like I'm just getting an automated response.

Any help or info will be GREATLY appreciated.
Mischief1nc

Postby Mischief1nc » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:12 am

UPDATE!!! I finally received my AXE I/O!!! Took about 3 months to receive it. Ordered it Aug 19th 2021 and received it Nov 1st 2021. Hope that helps anyone who's been waiting to receive theirs. Looks like it'll take about 3. months as far as what I've been hearing. Worth the wait!!! Back to recording!!! Yeah baby!!!
Mischief1nc

Return to General Discussions