AXE I/O Driver

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

AXE I/O Driver

Postby Izzwan » Tue May 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Can Someone Email me The Driver For AXE I/O because somehow the page of the driver was 403 forbidden,.i need it ASAP...Thx
Izzwan

Re: AXE I/O Driver

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 26, 2020 4:02 pm

The tech team was aware of this issue and are working with our CDN to get this fixed ASAP.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Izzwan » Tue May 26, 2020 4:18 pm

can you inform the exact date when it can be use,i just got the axe i/o but cant use without the driver on my windows 10 alienware.thank you....i've tried it on my imac,its a great product...So AXE I/O is a need for every guitarist.
Izzwan

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 26, 2020 4:19 pm

It sure is a great interface for guitarists! I don't have a specific time but the techs at our CDN should have this resolved soon.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Izzwan » Tue May 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Hope the site can be fix...Thank You Very Much :D :D
Izzwan

Return to General Discussions