Authorization manager problems

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Authorization manager problems

Postby Izzwan » Thu May 21, 2020 7:33 am

Someone Please Just Help Me....Im getting Tired Of My Authorization Manager Internet Connection Not Available!..there Is no Problems With My Internet or Wifi..Someone Please Just Help Me ASAP ):
Izzwan

Re: Authorization manager problems

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 am

Please try using the Offline Authorization method (details are in the Installation and Authorization user manual, chapter 8).

If that fails, raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby kxlwilliams21 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:55 pm

I've read the previous threads about this problem with "Internet connection not available!" A bunch of complaints. No solutions were found. Been having the same issue. The problem isn't on the consumers' end. It's IKM. Hopefully they make a clear solution on their site, instead of directing each individual to get a ticket.
kxlwilliams21

Postby garfy » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Hello kxlwilliams21 and welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you are also having problems, but these are few and far between when it comes to the IKPM and Internet connections.

The reasons may be varied which is why 1) we ask that you open a ticket with IK Support as suggested by DarkStar above and 2) solutions are not posted here - different user systems cause different problems, even if the symptoms look similar. As this is not a peer-to-peer connection, problems can happen anywhere along the line.

If this was an issue directly connected with IKM's servers/site, I'm pretty sure many more people would be asking why they can't download/authorise - myself included.

Please follow the link posted by DarkStar above to raise a ticket. Thanks.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:30 pm

Exactly. And there's another reason this happens to some, not due to anything on the IK side, which I won't mention here but is from something a bit nefarious (and again not from the IK side). But that's not the point, garfy's points stand and since the thread has devolved into incorrect conjecture due to frustration about an issue that IK Support can and will help resolve, I'm going to close it to keep the forum tidy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions