Not sure what I'm looking for....

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Not sure what I'm looking for....

Postby scjohnson243 » Sat May 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Good morning everyone. I'm am a drummer that has been playing guitar off and on for years, but never have followed all the gear and items out there.

I'm looking for something to use around the house to practice/play with that will give me different sounds - I would like to NOT buy 12 different pedals to just get the different sounds on the songs I have been playing. I found something called "Tonebridge" you can download and it supposedly does that - However I need to plug my guitar to my phone/iPad, which is why I started looking at the iRig stuff, however I keep reading that it has a delay when playing. Can someone recommend me what I'm looking for? A *LONG* time ago when I took lessons (20+Years?), the guy had a PreAmp he called it, and it made a lot of the cool distortion sounds, he never used pedals that I saw.... Can someone point me in the right direction, or tell me what I'm looking for? Thank you!
scjohnson243

Return to General Discussions