Peter_IK help please

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Peter_IK help please

Postby alfredo_lynch » Thu May 07, 2020 3:50 pm

Peter_IK I must to write here because I don´t have an answer from the support email. Please help me.
I sent and E-mail because the "License transfer credit" don´t worked, I couldn´t transfer the licensed to another customer, and then I had to return their money and paid all the fees (and also I lost the money with the "License transfer credit").

The IK Multimedia web said to the other person that can´t transfer the licensed because the TR5 Max was an upgrade, but my IK Multimedia account said that I had the TR5 Max.

If you see my account I bought so many plugins from TR5 and then I upgraded to the TR5 Max. But NEVER in my account said that I had a “TR5 Max Upgrade license”, said that I HAD the TR5 Max license.

I did all what say in the IK Multimedia web:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=44

It is really unnormal an ilegal from a company, I buy much plugins every month, and never I lived something like this. Please, I want:

1) Recover my serial number that I lost when I bought and used the "License transfer credit".
2) Recover my money for the "License transfer credit", at least cancel the process on Paypal.
I think that I only want the basic, I lost the money for the fees, but return me my serial number without need to pay extra charge. Because I did all the process correctly, what you say on the IK Multimedia web.
And please, correct the link with the real information, for example, if you bought an upgrade you only can sell the upgrade to a other person, and not the completely licensed.

Your link say:
“Please note that not all software is transferable. Items received for free via a promotion are not transferable. Purchases made inside of the Custom Shop using Gear Credits are not transferable to another user or account.

In order to transfer an IK Multimedia software license to another person, the current rights owner must purchase a "License Transfer Credit" in IK Multimedia's online store.

If you already have one, please go to the User Area > My Products > (product name) > License Transfer. Paste your License Transfer Credit number in the proper empty field, and click Transfer. This process will remove the serial number from your account and allow the new user to register it. After the license transfer has been completed, the previous rights owner is not allowed to retain any copy of the media.

If you do not have one yet, please purchase a "License Transfer Credit" in the IK Multimedia's online store. Only OEM versions and versions bundled with third-party products can be transferred free of charge and without a "License Transfer Credit".

Please contact IK Multimedia Support if the product you wish to transfer is not listed in your account or if you are having troubles on transferring your license.

FAQ ID: 44”

Thanks, I wait for an answer, my e-mail es: alfredopschcc@gmail.com
alfredo_lynch

Re: Peter_IK help please

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 07, 2020 4:03 pm

Sorry to hear you are having problems. If you bought an upgrade/crossgrade license the person who purchases your license would need a qualifying product in their IK account to purchase that.

What is your ticket number and when was it opened? Note that the support team would need to be the ones to access your account and assist you here and there are a huge amount of tickets currently but they are getting to everybody.

Also, please review the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 specifically about how to post if you have a ticket open already.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alfredo_lynch » Thu May 07, 2020 4:30 pm

thank for the answer Peter_IK and so very soon.

Yesterday I sent my case 2 times from the web and I don´t get the ticket. So also I wrote to "order.usa@ikmultimedia.com" explaining the problem and I don´t had answer too. But in this moment I received an email, I will do what said me the support. Thank for the answer.

The Order is : n.[19086-20US]

On the web don´t say nothing about "If you bought an upgrade/crossgrade license the person who purchases your license would need a qualifying product in their IK account to purchase that."

If you see I pasted what said on the web and don´t explain that and also on my account never said that, always said that I have the licensed of TR5 Max, not the licensed equivalent to an upgrade. The other person don´t qualify, but we couldn´t knew that, because the link on IK Multimedia, never explained that part of the licensed transaction.
Please, only cancel the transaction and let me recover my serial number without an extra charge. I know that maybe is not much money, but it is not fair, because the IK Multimedia web don´t explain that point about the "qualify" and like always I do the right/legit things and fallowed the official information.
I know that I will lose the Paypal fees, it is not important for me, are like 10 dollars. But I paid for the "License Transfer Credit" that don´t worked like the web says, and also I lost my serial number for TR5 Max, so are double problems and are not fair if I did what the company says.

Then to this experience I don´t will sell the TR5 Max, but I want use it if I continue having the product, and also don´t lose the money and licensed for nothing.
Thank for the answer, really good service
alfredo_lynch

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 07, 2020 5:30 pm

Note that we do cover the need to be qualified for upgrade/crossgrade versions at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal/inde ... -agreement under Upgrades.

Please reply to the response to your ticket and the rep will continue to assist you.

Thank you.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions