Contact support

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Contact support

Postby dj_3men2 » Tue May 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Have anyone been lucky lately to get in touch with anyone in support department ?
I ordered an irig 2 about 6 days ago and paid for 2 day shipping and till this day I haven’t received any update on the item or anything. It just been stuck on in progress
dj_3men2

Re: Contact support

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 05, 2020 5:29 pm

The support team has an exceptionally large volume of tickets so there will be delays. What is your order number and ticket number? We can relay this information to see what is going on.

Note that the IK store is currently posting a message about processing delays with regard to the specific item you order during the checkout process. There will be processing before the order ships it is not likely that a 2-day air order will take two days, since there would typically be additional processing time before the item ships in most cases.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dj_3men2 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The support team has an exceptionally large volume of tickets so there will be delays. What is your order number and ticket number? We can relay this information to see what is going on.

Note that the IK store is currently posting a message about processing delays with regard to the specific item you order during the checkout process. There will be processing before the order ships it is not likely that a 2-day air order will take two days, since there would typically be additional processing time before the item ships in most cases.

My order number is

Order No. 2020US150923WEB

My card got charged already so I just been waiting for any updates to when they will ship it or something
dj_3men2

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Note that this was also posted to our social media rep so I was told the inquiry was already handled when I submitted to the web store order team. You should have your order/tracking information from them.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions