Contacting Support

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Contacting Support

Postby Samstrat » Sun May 03, 2020 4:51 am

Hi Peter

Is there some delay lately in responding to support requests?

I have several tickets pending for over two weeks now. It's never taken this long for IK Multimedia support to respond in the past.

Is there an alternative channel where I can contact support for urgent matters?

Regards
Samstrat

Re: Contacting Support

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Yes, the Support personnel have a big workload at the moment. Given the current circumstances that we all find ourselves in. Please be patient, they will reply when they can.

You can Reply to the email from Support (even the automatic Acknowledgement) at any time asking for a progress report, but, of course, that will be further down the "to do" list.

Please review the forum guidelines in https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19505
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Samstrat » Mon May 04, 2020 3:31 pm

DarkStar wrote:Yes, the Support personnel have a big workload at the moment. Given the current circumstances that we all find ourselves in. Please be patient, they will reply when they can.

You can Reply to the email from Support (even the automatic Acknowledgement) at any time asking for a progress report, but, of course, that will be further down the "to do" list.

Please review the forum guidelines in https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19505

Thanks. I completely understand the ongoing situation but I was seeing regular activity on the IKM social media channels so wasn't sure how much longer to wait.

My request was regarding a current order and slightly urgent.

I am also unable to monitor the progress of the ticket since I do not see any link on the IKM website for doing so.
Samstrat

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 04, 2020 4:24 pm

IK's social channels are run by a completely separate team (who aren't support personnel so they will be able to give basic suggestions but not deeper and/or back-and-forth support-level replies.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Samstrat » Mon May 04, 2020 5:00 pm

Peter_IK wrote:IK's social channels are run by a completely separate team (who aren't support personnel so they will be able to give basic suggestions but not deeper and/or back-and-forth support-level replies.

Thanks Peter.

I was looking for an acknowledgement to know that my ticket is still under process and maybe be provided a tentative time frame for resolution (beyond the usual 24-48 hours, which won't be applicable these days). My last ticket concerns a recent order and I am unable to take any action on the purchased license until I hear back from Support.

Another reason I got a little concerned, and wrote here on the forum, is because for some reason my email address associated with this user account never gets any newsletters from Ik Multimedia. I keep missing out on announcements and often learn about them on third-part websites that I might happen to visit.

I have tried resubscribing to the newsletter several times but it does not seem to work. I've also verified that IK Multimedia's email ids are part of the safe sender list. So I was also trying to ascertain if I might have missed any response from support on account of this bug.

I didn't mean to rush support in any way since I realise that the ground situation in Italy is critical right now. My apologies if my post here came across otherwise.
Samstrat

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 04, 2020 5:12 pm

Oh no, I didn't read it that way. I was just clarifying that the social team wouldn't have the same access, etc to fully perform technical support. If you have a ticket number please let me know and I'll relay that. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Samstrat » Mon May 04, 2020 5:25 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Oh no, I didn't read it that way. I was just clarifying that the social team wouldn't have the same access, etc to fully perform technical support. If you have a ticket number please let me know and I'll relay that. Thanks!

Thanks. I'll send you the ticket numbers in a private message.
Samstrat

Return to General Discussions