Windows User: Installation Aborted, cannot find sound tocopy

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Windows User: Installation Aborted, cannot find sound tocopy

Postby Tbrown351 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:55 pm

I try to download a sound library and I have everything routed according to Ikmultimedia. But these libraries will not go into the Sample tank folders. This makes no sense. Can anyone please help me out with this?
Tbrown351

Re: Windows User: Installation Aborted, cannot find sound to

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are running into. But without any details we would only be guessing and could take you off in the wrong direction.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here with full details specific of the problem for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Windows User: Installation Aborted, cannot find sound to

Postby Tbrown351 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:34 am

I successfully Installed Miroslav Orchestra using the default locations C:\Users\Public\Documents\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 3
However half way downloading the Syntronik samples using the same process all of the sudden I got a message saying "Installation Aborted, cannot find sound content to copy. I touched nothing and it is doing this with every file I download now.
Tbrown351

Return to General Discussions