trig pro duo condenser mic compatibility issue

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

trig pro duo condenser mic compatibility issue

Postby tillytilly » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am

Hi there
New set up is irig pro duo + iPad + roland FP-30 + RØDE NT1-A microphone. Previously citronic xlr condenser microphone + m-audio + iMac intel+logic pro.
Switched to iPad/garageband and irig with the citronic mic, but phantom power did not work.
I purchased a new mic, RØDE NT1-A, and phantom power still doesn't work. Everything else works fine.
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, because it feels like it should be plug and play. I have sent a message to IK Multimedia Support stating that my new rig does not support phantom power, but 48hrs later, still no response.
Not sure if it is my equipment or the irig pro duo.
Anyone else had this issue and come up with a solution?
tillytilly

Re: trig pro duo condenser mic compatibility issue

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Please note that sometimes it take a little longer for IK Support to reply. What is your ticket number?

They will be the ones who can sort this out since phantom power should work as usual with any condenser that requires it. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions