Buying as a gift

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Buying as a gift

Postby sdelarminat » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello,

I was wondering whether it was possible to purchase a product as a gift to someone else. If there is, I can't find an option for it.

The idea is that he receives the product (software) for example through email with a download link with the instructions to create an user profile.

As things stand, I need to create an user profile before purchasing a product, and I don't want to create one using his email.

Best regards
sdelarminat

Re: Buying as a gift

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:44 pm

When you purchase a Digital Delivery item from the IK Multimedia web store, this is automatically added to your account. Contact IK Multimedia support for assistance if you are looking at a Digital Delivery item.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

If you are purchasing a boxed copy of our software, through IK Multimedia or a dealer, this will include it's own serial that the new owner can use to get started.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Buying as a gift

Postby JoeKeca » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:16 am

sdelarminat wrote:Hello,

I was wondering whether it was possible to purchase a product as a gift to someone else. If there is, I can't find an option for it.

The idea is that he receives the product (software) for example through email with a download link with the instructions to create an user profile.

As things stand, I need to create an user profile before purchasing a product, and I don't want to create one using his email.

Best regards
JoeKeca

Return to General Discussions