authorization without internet connection [Resolved]

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

authorization without internet connection [Resolved]

Postby dsenz » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:46 pm

Hello,
I recently bought an ik product and want to install it on my audio workstation which is not connected to the internet. Now you get this new authorization manager. Should I download that on my laptop (which is connected to the internet) and than register the product and somehow drag it to the audio workstation or how is the procedure?
Thank you for your advise!
David
dsenz

Re: authorization without internet connection

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:03 pm

For offline authorization please see this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1045
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: authorization without internet connection

Postby dsenz » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you. That answers my question :P
dsenz

Re: authorization without internet connection [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:29 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions