Feature Request for Mac Software

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Feature Request for Mac Software

Postby spurlockstephen » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:03 am

Right now to my knowledge Authorization Manager and Custom Shop are both 32bit and therefore won't work on the newest version of macOS. I would like to recommend that when you guys update them that you wrap both of these applications into 1? Also, if you could make it so that I could also get my downloads though that one application?

It would be really convent if I don't have to sign into IK Multimedia to get software but could purchase, re-download & authorize all in one application that auto-updates.

Also, I think it would be great if we could not have to pay for a downloads sound reactivation credit, and we could install and delete/manage our installed products all from this one app.

This could be a lot like Toontrack Product Manager or Native Instruments Native Access, but better because of the custom shop.

Thanks.
spurlockstephen

Re: Feature Request for Mac Software

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:03 pm

Thanks for your suggestion and post!

We appreciate you joining the conversation and IK community.

The version of macOS you are referring to is still unreleased. While it is good to keep in mind they are planning on removing 32-bit support, it is best to pay attention to the GM (Gold Master) build and how this behaves. Do not worry, we are keeping an eye out on Apple's developments.

I can say we are are looking into this. Unfortunately, I don't have much information to offer, but I can say that the latest developments will be announced via our news letter. Use the link below to sign up.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to General Discussions