Can't access the ikmultimedia website at all

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Can't access the ikmultimedia website at all

Postby louielia » Thu May 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi there,

apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I wasn't sure where it fit!

I can't access ikmultimedia.com at all. I can access it from all other devices in my house on the same network, except my computer. I can't access it from any browser (tried safari, google chrome, Firefox). The error message says it cannot connect to ikmultimedia's server. I really wanted to try redownloading my copy of Miroslav Philharmonik as I've been having issues with it, but I can't access IK's site at all - not even if I click through to them from link in google searches, etc. (tried it to make sure I wasn't spelling it wrong.) I've cleared cache and cookies, and my internet connection on my computer is fine with all other websites! Wondering if anyone has ever encountered this issue and if so how you go around it. Any advice would be much appreciated!

I'm in the UK, not sure if that makes a difference. This just seems like a really strange issue, it's been going on since yesterday!

louielia

Re: Can't access the ikmultimedia website at all

Postby louielia » Thu May 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Ok guys, I'm now occasionally starting to have trouble accessing these forums. Sometimes when I reload I get the same error message as when I try to access the main site. I'm worried I'm gonna lose contact completely! Hopefully I'll be able to read your replies! Thanks again to any replies :)
louielia

Return to General Discussions