[RESOLVED] No Custom Shop

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

[RESOLVED] No Custom Shop

Postby RomanPavlik » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:04 pm

I cannot fin the way to open custom shop application neither in amplitube nor in synthonik. When I click the cart icon, nothing happens. I have not found such a program installed on my PC. Any help? Is it downloadable somewhere?
RomanPavlik

Re: No Custom Shop

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:09 pm

Custom Shop should be installed with the application/plugin itself. You should see Custom Shop in your Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac). If you do not, please install the latest version from your IK User Area. If that does not resolve the issue please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: No Custom Shop

Postby RomanPavlik » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:17 pm

Thanks Peter. I reinstalled Amplitube and Custom Shop was installed right after. Solved!
RomanPavlik

Re: [RESOLVED] No Custom Shop

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:44 pm

You're welcome! Glad to help! Marked the thread resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions