Everyone keeps recommending me Amplitube 4 free..

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Everyone keeps recommending me Amplitube 4 free..

Postby SierraAbner » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:31 pm

I don't see why they are doing that.
I just downloaded Amplitube 4 free and Im not sure that I like it..

*famous statements by other people*
" Why don't you ask your parents to buy it for you? " - Because our financial state sucks?
" Why don''t you work for it? You could mow a land." - I do work, but most of the money goes into our bills.

Anyway, youtubers and some of my friends recommended me Amplitube 4 free, because its free, and that i can use it for music production.. There is BaReLy anything to work with, I cant really experiment with it. I don't wanna sound like an ass right here, but the only credits I get is when I sucessfuly register.. ( I cant buy **** .. )
SierraAbner

Re: Everyone keeps recommending me Amplitube 4 free..

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:26 pm

AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop comes with more than 20 pieces of gear. That's more than most beginners would dream of having in real hardware form and certainly more than enough to make some great music.

• 4 Amplifiers – American Tube Clean 1, American Tube Clean 2, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp
  • 9 Stompbox Models – Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ, Volume Pedal (can be controlled by external controller)
  • 5 Cabinets – 4x10 Open Vintage, 1x12 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1, 1x15 Bass Vintage
  • 3 Microphones – Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87
  • 2 Rack Effects Units – Digital Delay & Parametric EQ
  • Tuner – Fully chromatic
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions