Has anyone from Canada ordered the keys io from the store?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Has anyone from Canada ordered the keys io from the store?

Postby bradleylacell » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 am

Hello. I am Canadian
And want to order the iRig keysIO 25 from the online store so I can use my jam points and I want to know from anyone here what the shipping costs would be for me. How much I would have to pay at the boarder for this package. If anyone has any insight i would be really appreciative.
I had ordered the studio bundle from this site. And was hit with an additional $100 to get it over the boarder. So hopefully someone else from Ontario Canada has ordered this product and can tell me what approximately the additional costs would be.
Thank you so much for taking time to read this. Hopefully someone can help me out.
Bradley.
bradleylacell

Re: Has anyone from Canada ordered the keys io from the stor

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Hey Bradley,

Sorry to hear of your previous experience. We are more than happy to help here.

Send me a PM when you can and I'll look into your specific case for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Has anyone from Canada ordered the keys io from the stor

Postby bradleylacell » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:50 am

hello..if anyone was interested .. the FedEx charges for Canadian taxes and duty for the irig keys io 25 came to 40 bucks to get it over the boarder..not bad at all.. so if you wanted to use your jam points to save a bit and get the keys from the webstore .. the duty is 40 bucks.. now we know..and knowing is half the battle !
bradleylacell

Return to General Discussions