Data Errors when Downloading MP 2 CE

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Data Errors when Downloading MP 2 CE

Postby Basileusow » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi,
I just bought MP 2 CE a couple days ago and I've been having trouble setting up the software. Every time I download the 3 sound pack from the website everything seems to be fine, However, when I go to unzip the files, I always get a message that there was a data error and that some of the files ended unexpectedly. The first time I simply thought it was a fluke and finished setting up MP 2 CE. It was then that I noticed that many of my woodwinds would not play, especially the flute and piccolo sections. MP 2 CE would say that the sound failed to launch. I installed the sound update because some people talked about that helping and I think it did help with some sounds but I am still missing several and I don't know what to do now. Every time I have redownloaded the third sound pack I get the same message of a data error. I'm not sure if the data that is failing is the files that are needed to play the piccolo, flute, and others but it's the only explanation I have at the moment. Thanks for any help.
Basileusow

Re: Data Errors when Downloading MP 2 CE

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Hey Basileusow!

Thanks for your post.

This does sound like unusual behavior. When you can, try downloading this sound content from another browser. It sounds like these sounds may have had some issues during the download period. If this does not help, make sure to contact IK Multimedia technical support using the link below.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Data Errors when Downloading MP 2 CE

Postby Basileusow » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:18 pm

Thank you for the quick reply! I will try that and see if it makes a difference.
Basileusow

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More