IRIG STOMP I/O Problems (Resolved)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG STOMP I/O Problems (Resolved)

Postby Serendipity80 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi everyone,

I recently received the IRig Stomp I/O and when I go to plug it in to my PC (Windows 10) through the USB, it comes up with an error saying 'USB device not recognised' The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognise it.

I have tried the following:

* Re-booting computer about 10 times.
* Uninstalling then re-installing drivers through the Universal Serial Bus controllers
* There is no drivers online

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Serendipity80 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serendipity80

Re: IRIG STOMP I/O Problems

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 31, 2018 4:47 pm

Hey Serendipity80,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear of your troubles with the iRig Stomp I/O.

While I do suggest contacting IK Multimedia support at the link below, as these are unusual issues, and this forum is more for user-to-user interaction than support.

I do have a couple points I do want to mention which may help here. Check these out and if these do not help. Please move forward by opening a Technical Support ticket.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

1) Make sure you are not using a USB HUB or USB Extension cable which could be introducing connection issues here. If you are on a Desktop style system, we suggest using a port on the back of your system. Sometimes front USB ports on these style systems can use USB HUBS.

2) The iRig Stomp I/O is class-compliant or 'plug-and-play'. This means there are no proprietary drivers at this time. For Windows users, we do suggest using ASIO4ALL when using the iRig Stomp I/O in AmpliTube or other software for real-time audio processing.

Hope this helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: IRIG STOMP I/O Problems

Postby Serendipity80 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:45 am

Someone from the technical department contacted me and problem fixed you guys are amazing thank you :)
Serendipity80

Re: IRIG STOMP I/O Problems (Resolved)

Postby vdauros » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:18 am

same error here... please help!
vdauros

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:55 am

vdauros wrote:same error here... please help!

Please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you with this issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby christophersage » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:05 am

I've contacted support and I haven't heard a peep... is there a solution to this problem?
christophersage

Return to Interfaces & Controllers