problem with downloads & sound

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

problem with downloads & sound

Postby slayfest666 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:29 am

i have downloaded a few gigs worth of amplitube3 &4 files but when open program i scroll through them and only default ones r there all others show locked icon plus cannot get program to let me hear my guitar
slayfest666

Re: problem with downloads & sound

Postby slayfest666 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:33 am

also it keeps saying i have to register in the authorization of the product as i did a few times now...this happens every time i open program
slayfest666

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:08 am

Hello slayfest666 and welcome to the forum.

(a) Try a "Restore My Gear" in the Custom Shop program. Details are in the CS User Guide.

(b) It sounds like the authorization is not being saved to disk. The best thing to do is contact IK Multimedia Support, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others, please let us know how it gets resolved.

PS I was not aware that AmpliTube needed / used gigabytes of files.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby slayfest666 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:45 am

ok i am referring to the downloads on updates for the amplitube 3...amplitube 4 was one that has 1 gig syntronik and sample tank 3 r the others plus a few others smaller then them sorry for confusing u here on that...will look into what u say about "restore my gear" thanks for info
slayfest666

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling