No Username and Password email after 24 hours

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

No Username and Password email after 24 hours

Postby boesman » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Can anybody assist ... I received my iRig HD 2 and immediately registered it on the website ... this was more than 24 hours ago ... No email with a username and password yet...and naturally I'm itching to get going ... in desperation I've now created a different account just to be able to get onto the user interface and the Forums to see if I cat find a way to activate my account but still no joy. The support pages are also confusing and for the life of me I cannot log a ticket or get any joy there either. According to what I've read I should be able to download Amplitube 4 for free. Right now this thing is just a very expensive junk of plastic with holes that fit a guitar cord and does nothing except shine a little blue light when I plug it into my laptop. I'm pretty much on the brink of returning the dang thing and claiming a refund.
boesman

Re: No Username and Password email after 24 hours

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Hello boesman and welcome to the forum.

Yes, you should have got an email, as far as I can see.

As this is primarily as user to user forum, we do not have the info to help with your specific problem. The best thing to do is contact IKM Support here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-hardware/
with details of your IK User Account and the hardware Serial number so that they are find out what has happened (typo in email address, maybe?)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions