No Tracking info

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

No Tracking info

Postby nikhithraj.k » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Hi...
I am from India and I preordered irig stomp io on 14/02/2018 and in my account and in "my orders" the order status showing as "COMPLETED" and shipped on 15/02/2018 but there is no info regarding Tracking Number and Carrier and I didn't received any mail regarding this carrier and Tracking number. Could you please confirm whether the item shipped to my address, if yes please provide tracking info. My order number is "2018INT9840WEB". I am unable to contact IK multimedia as it showing error message while submitting request.I tried several times but failed.
nikhithraj.k

Re: No Tracking info

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm

iRig Stomp I/O are not shipping yet (and certainly weren't last month). I will relay your information to the team, though, but you will get an email about your shipment when the units are actually shipping. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nikhithraj.k » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:26 pm

No tracking info till now, the order status is showing "COMPLETED" but don't know whether the item was shipped. There is no tracking info available in my orders section and haven't received any email regarding shipment. Could you please tell when will you start shipping irig stomp io to India.
nikhithraj.k

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:03 pm

nikhithraj.k wrote:No tracking info till now, the order status is showing "COMPLETED" but don't know whether the item was shipped. There is no tracking info available in my orders section and haven't received any email regarding shipment. Could you please tell when will you start shipping irig stomp io to India.

Hi, we have started shipping them worldwide. Please PM your order number and I'll send it to the Italian team who would be processing orders to India.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions