Transfer Studio Max licence

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Transfer Studio Max licence

Postby cu1723 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 am

Hello,

i can buy a Studio Total Max from someone else and transfer the licence to me?
Now in my account for every product there is a somethink like

X authorizations left

Will this be resetet?

cu
Thank you for reading this!
cu1723

Re: Transfer Studio Max licence

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello cusp23 and welcome to the forum.

If the someone-else can transfer Total Studio Max then he/she will see a "Licence transfer" link in the User Area / My Products section for the product. The seller will need to buy a "Licence Transfer Credit" first.

Product License Transfer Instructions

In order to transfer an IK Multimedia software license to another person, the current rights owner must purchase a "License Transfer Credit" in the IK Multimedia's online store.

If you already have one, please paste it in the proper empty field and click Transfer.

If you do not have one yet, please purchase a "License Transfer Credit" in the IK Multimedia's online store. Then, go to the User Area, click on License Transfer and repeat the aforementioned instructions.

Only OEM versions and versions bundled with third-party products can be transferred free of charge and without a "License Transfer Credit". After the license transfer has been completed, the previous rights owner is not allowed to retain any copy of the media.

For more info, please see FAQ 1111, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/

As for the number of Authorizations, if you do run into the limit you can contact IK Technical Support with the details. If everything seems reasonable then Support will generally extend / reset your Authorizations.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions